Style is the most common characteristic to consider when shopping for hardware. You’ll want to pick a style you like that works with the rest of your décor. Here are the most common types:
- Traditional: Traditional hardware has a more ornate and classic look. Ranging anywhere from farmhouse to antique to rustic cabinet hardware, this style is more detailed and has more embellishments.
- Contemporary: With clean lines and a sharp, minimalistic look, contemporary (or modern) cabinet hardware is simple and understated. When using a contemporary look, stainless steel is the most common finish.
- Transitional: Combining traditional and modern cabinet hardware, transitional allows you to mix elements of both styles for a personalized look.
- Eclectic: If you’re seeking a more informal and fun look, these unique cabinet knobs and hardware allow you the most personalization.
We look forward to learning more about your style.
Often a kitchen is not complete until you add the jewellery – the cabinet hardware.
The right hardware can make all the difference.
We offer a very wide range of styles, materials and finishes.
Click to view the full hardware catalogue.
The top quality hinges we use are the heart of good doors, innovative, reliable and long lasting.
They provide top quality as well as clever mounting and adjustment capabilities.
The Sensys and Intermat fast assembly hinges are particularly easy to fit and can be adjusted without any effort.
The multiple award winning Sensys hinge has revolutionised the world of hinges with it's invisibly integrated Silent System.
This hinge provides solutions for virtually any application.
- Full extension smooth closing drawer slide
- 32mm hole pattern
- 77lb./35kg load rating
- System from innovative European design
- Drawer wall height 86mm
- Soft-sliding with high lateral stability
- Integrated 3D front adjustment for quick installation and precise alignment
- Easy mounting and removal
- 50,000 cycles test certified